Love this shot!
Hey folks, Harry here... Finally a moody, scary interesting publicity shot of Luke Skywalker is here - and he has honestly never looked so intense. I wonder how APOCALYPSE NOW he's going with STAR WARS' Colonel Kurtz... Do the Porgs worship Luke like Kurtz? Or have I finally lost my mind completely? I know the answer. But that's what happens when your city is running out of gasoline due to mass panic of running out of gas... and you have hour to hour & half waits for gas all over the city currenly. It's not normal life anywhere in Austin. Everybit of help you can give helps flood victims for displaced people everywhere. But hey, Sugarland, Tx has had Pizza Hut delivering pizzas to flood victims via motorized raft. That's so cool. But still, I have to show you this immediately!
Why is Luke unarmed and pissed off with a Red saber glow coming from off shot? That's where my brain is.
Keep it cool,
Harry
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий