К основному контенту

REVENGE OF THE TALK BACKS vol. 7! "Hedgehog" vs TERMINATOR

Hedgehog has returned from the future to tell us something

Read the full article on AICN

Morning, geeks!
So I walked out to grab my mail this morning, and I found some strange cryptic letter in my mailbox. They were some strange instructions which took me on some sort of scavenger hunt around my neighborhood. The clues led me right to this abandoned house that I never knew existed just down the road. Inside was some strange things like jars of embalmed pineapples, and a stringed necklace of toenail clippings, and many large eyed Beanie Babies lined the walkways. All of the furtiture in the house was positioned facing west, no matter where it was located in the house, even if it meant a chair facing directly into a bathroom, everything faced in one direction. I followed the direction they were all facing, feeling it was another clue, and I was right. Up until then, I had been completely unphased by the strange things in the house. Until....I opened the door on the most western end of the house. The room I looked into was mostly barren, all except for a single set of shelves sitting in the middle of the room, filled to the brim with DVDs and Blu-rays. I recoiled in horror when I realized that every single one of them was some different language version of PADDINGTON BEAR and its sequel!
Just then, I heard a bang against the wall in the room behind me. I turned, and saw the figure of a large hedgehog-like creature that appeared to be wearing a bright red hat

Finish the article on AICN

Ain't It Cool News Feed https://ift.tt/2zFixus September 30, 2018 at 11:40AM

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Contemporary Chinese Cinema: Shunji Iwai’s Letters from Shanghai

Contemporary Chinese Cinema  is a column devoted to exploring contemporary Chinese-language cinema primarily as it is revealed to us at North American multiplexes. The sneakiest major release of the year is surely the latest from Japanese director Shunji Iwai, whose new movie opens this Friday at a dozen multiplexes around North America courtesy of the distributor China Lion Film. Last Letter is Iwai’s first film made in China, and stars Zhou Xun, who starred in one of last year’s best films, Ann Hui’s Our Time Will Come , which was also distributed here by China Lion. That he would be working in a new country is no surprise: Iwai is one of the more eclectic filmmakers of his generation: having started in TV and video in the early 90s before moving into film, he’s since made documentaries and music videos, science fiction films and anime, epics of modern alienation and ravishingly romantic odes to the wonders of youth and love. His last film, Chang-ok’s Letter , was an hour-long...

Listen Up

Incandescent indie, reflective hip-hop, jangly post-punk and more genre-bending tunes from the week Juletta + Ishan: Gut Feeling Juletta + Ishan’s “Gut Feeling” is best described through its beautiful contradictions: haunting and luminescent, smooth and uneasy, buoyant and weighty. Written and produced by both artists, the track appears on the NYC-based duo’s debut album, If I Never Hit Land (out this Friday), which is based … COOL HUNTING® https://ift.tt/35p5Vqj October 18, 2020 at 01:03PM

Listen Up

House music for those missing the sweaty dance floor, psych-tinged lounge, industrial electro-pop and more new music Solomun: Home From Hamburg-based DJ and producer Solomun (aka Mladen Solomun), sweeping house track “Home” exists as an ode to the “sacred rooms” that were built for music. For those yearning for a sweaty, dark dance floor, this nostalgic and atmospheric banger offers some satisfaction—albeit in your own … COOL HUNTING® https://ift.tt/3dWfZe1 October 25, 2020 at 01:03PM